WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Morning Weather Summary

Good morning, I hope everyone had a good weekend. Things will return back to warmer conditions this week.  Temps will be in the low 80's to start the week and rise into the mid to high 80's as the week progresses. There will be times with humid conditions as well which does not make for comfortable weather. 

The week will not start off particularly well as yet another front moves through our area tonight and tomorrow. I am seeing high moisture values ahead of this front so expect periods of heavy showers and some storms tonight through tomorrow.


Front clears by end of the day Tuesday and high pressure builds into the area for Wednesday and Thursday. High pressure means nice conditions with temperatures in the mid to high 80's.

The next shot at unsettled weather comes as we head into Saturday with more showers and storms possible..


I do expect sun to come out on Saturday however so it will not be a "rainy day" Just a warm humid day with a chance at approaching storms. Sunday should be mostly sunny skis.

I will note we are now officially in hurricane season. However, given the El Nino I do not expect a very active season along the east coast. I almost have my El Nino post ready to go so that will be out on Wednesday night of this week. I'm no expert, but my goal is to give everyone a general idea of what El Nino is and how it effects our weather. 

Thanks for checking in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment