Here is what I am confident in at this time:
- Coldest air of the fall season hits our area this weekend
- high temps will be in the 40s and 30's for some spots!
- I am keeping a close eye on a storm system that will develop and effect the Northeast
- The biggest question at this time is:
- Will this be a storm system that just effects New England with rain and mountain snow
- Or will this be a bigger storm system that effects the whole Northeast with mostly rain and mountain snow
- In any event, I think there is a shot we see a snowflake or two this weekend for most areas!
- I will put my first official forecast out tomorrow night or Wednesday morning