WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Not Much to Add Today

Bitter cold will end today and temps will moderate to more manageable levels. By the weekend the warm up comes and temps go into the high 40's low 50's. I do not expect this thaw to last long. After the middle of next week things will start to get interesting again as I have been mentioning. I am still looking at the period of January 16-24 for the potential for one or two storms. I outlined the reasons why in my Sunday night video and my thoughts have not changed. Nothing is ever guaranteed, its very hard to get a big storm but I like the overall trend in the pattern. Things should get active again.I will take a closer look at this as the target period closes in. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment