WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Morning: Active 7 Days Ahead

Good Morning...here is a quick brief summary of what I am looking at for next 7 days. There is going to be a lot of action in the Midwest and along the east coast starting with a weak system that will possibly spread some light snow in our northern counties Sat and sat night. I will go into more detail on this tonight but figure around an inch of accumulation in some spots.

The more interesting part of the forecast comes earlier next week where a powerful storm system will develop in the mid west and redevelop along the east coast. I think the best shot at a lot of snow is interior new England at this point from this system, but alot can change in the meantime. That area of my map I posted yesterday with the 50/50 shot at winter not being over is still in play for next weeks system. Tonight I will provide a detailed update on all this upcoming weather, and I will zone in on next weeks system with an initial prediction on who will get rain/snow on Sat. But for now, here is what could happen....this is not a prediction just an illustration of one particular model run...


More detailed info coming this evening...check in..

No comments:

Post a Comment