WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, March 22, 2013

Snowfall Map for Monday Storm

Below is my prediction for snowfall amounts for Mondays storm. I am making a bold move here and taking a stance on this storm. I think the sweet spot of snow will be northern NJ where the surface temps will be the lowest. I also believe that the models will converge on a more northward solution by Sunday. As it stands the trend has started but it has a little bit to go. The Japanese and Canadian models are in my camp, but with slightly higher snowfall amounts. The european and gfs are a little less..


South of I-95 the sun is too strong, thus surface temps will be too warm for significant accumulations. If I need to change this map it will be late tomorrow or early Sunday. Lets see how this plays out.

Check in tomorrow morning before noon for a detailed video update...

No comments:

Post a Comment