WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Morning Quick Update

I am still sticking with my snowfall map I posted on sat. (Scroll down page to see map). I outlined my ideas of how this storm will affect our region in last nights video as well so be sure to check it out.

I think if this storm throws us any surprises it will be to the upside w snowfall amounts. I have a general 1 to 3 across north jersey w 2 to 4 extreme north and west. I think across higher elevations In these areas a 6 inch amount is not out of the question, but I am going to stick w what I originally had.

All areas  in north jersey will start as snow later this afternoon, then transition to ice then rain by midnight southeast to northwest. Please feel free to leave any comments w questions.

More later tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment