WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bust For Northern Zones

Its official...precip not heavy enough to pull down enough cold air so any snow will not stick today north of I-78. My forecast for these regions was wrong (not afraid to admit that). 

In reality I could have backed down on this yesterday, but I choose to stick with it. To many by reading local forecasts there was a big contrast from what I was saying. Keep in mind there are many times when the pendulum swings the other way as well (more times than not). That was the case for the big storm in early Feb and many of the other events I predicted.  When it is all said and done the southern part of my snow map will be fine, but not north of I-78. . I will give myself credit for calling this to effect the mid Atlantic  a week prior..it just did not shift as far north as I expected.

I will post tomorrow what the final totals are..Snow will wind down this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment