WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday 1030am Update: Major Snowstorm to Impact Eastern New England

A major winter storm will impact parts of Mass,NH and Maine on Saturday. Low pressure will develop off the Atlantic coast and track northeastward and deeply intensify in the Gulf of Maine Saturday afternoon. Heavy snow will break out across NWCT, MA, NH, and Maine Saturday and start accumulating very quickly by Saturday afternoon. For areas in central CT and northern RI a few inches of snow can also fall as rain will change over by Saturday afternoon. For NJ this is plain rain with an outside chance for a few flakes in the highlands region towards the end. 

Here is my snowfall forecast (1pm Update):











Over a foot of snow should fall likely somewhere in interior Maine as this storm really bombs out. This will be a major snowstorm for the areas in the 6-12" range. Winds will also be whipping as this low can bomb out below 980mb.

Here is a model projection below...


You will notice the model shows snow near the coasts of CT, RI and Mass but i do not expect any accumulations there.  Regardless, this a a very big storm.

For my fellow friends in NW NJ and NE PA, a few flakes are not out of the question as this thing pulls away tomorrow afternoon but no models are showing that at this time.

In the long range, things will still stay active through the middle of December as I have discussed. I really think we will see a shot at snow closer to the coasts and further south in this period. So if you want snow I would not be too concerned.

I am watching another storm system that as of now will develop offshore Monday and Tuesday. If a few things changed we could see this trend more towards the coast. There is a great atmospheric setup with cold air available, so if it did trend towards the coast it would be snow. I will keep you posted on this.


Thats all for now. I will have a few comments tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. wth the help of Mrs Grace LILO and with his assistant and guidance I Reach out to Mrs Grace. She has helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of losses with different brokers. I lost more than £29,000,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost funds recovered and have been able to make good trade with her and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manager who will show you how to best trade and  make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out on her Email  lilograce75@gmail.come or whatApp her +35196894256

    ReplyDelete