WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday: Interior Snow Threat for Weekend, Light Snow Friday

Good morning. In a time crunch this morning but I want to give an update on my post from yesterday. I laid out the factors for the weekends storm and mentioned why I thought it was more of an interior snow threat. Those thoughts have not changed and the models are also suggesting that is the outcome at this time. This means all areas to the SE of New England see snow changing to ice and rain Saturday night into Sunday.

Beforehand however, we will have a nice light snow event for areas Thursday night into Friday morning...

This looks like a 1-3 incher for many and 2-4 incher for the higher elevations of NW NJ and PA into New England. Again timing is Thursday night into early Friday morning. I will have more details on this tomorrow. 

Then the main storm Saturday night...

What starts as snow early...

Changes over...

For the interior we are going to likely see well over a foot of snow fall with this. Ski areas will be happy. 

Things can still change but I think the projection above makes sense given the setup I described yesterday.

I will have more details coming by tomorrow. Need to head to the day job.


3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello all
      am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
      they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
      peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
      now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
      Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
      I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

      Available Services

      ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

      ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

      ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

      ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

      ..Spamming Tool

      ..keyloggers / rats

      ..Social Media recovery

      .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

      discount for re-seller

      Contact: 24/7

      fixitrogers@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone,

    I want to testify about Luis Carlos who help me invest my bitcoin and made me who i am today, i never believe in bitcoin investment till i met Luis Carlos, I saw so many testimony about Luis Carlos helping people to invest their bitcoin, So i decide to contact him and invested $500 and after 7 days i receive my profit of $5,000 on my bitcoin wallet, Ever since i have been investing with them and i always receive my profit without any delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Luis Carlos is the best trader you can invest with and getting your profit is guarantee, So if you want to invest just contact them and they will guide you on how start your investment . Email: tradewithluiscarlos@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +16234044993

    ReplyDelete