WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Update: Rumors of Another Storm Monday?

Good morning. Very brief post as I have to head to work then am flying out to Utah to go skiing. 

I will have more details tomorrow morning on all of this. Granted my updates will be on Mountain time so a little later than usual.

Models have been hinting at a coastal storm for Sunday night into Monday but there is a high spread.

The GFS is the closest impacting model for the region..

The European on the other hand has been persistent on keeping this way south...


At this time I think the Euro is too extreme with this solution. But I am not ready to buy the GFS yet either. 

Bottom Line: There is the chance at more snow on Monday but this is far from a lock. Given I will be out of town that increases the likelihood of it occurring. 


Stay tuned for more detailed updates on this. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone in their right mind is hoping for another big storm for the northeast after what we went through with the last two all within two weeks.

    ReplyDelete