WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

4pm Update: This Has a While to Go

I have seen many reports ranging from 2-8 inches so far region wide.

Current radar shows our coastal low taking over...


As this coastal low intensifies over next few hours heavy precip gets thrown onshore. The model below shows this valid 8pm...


I highlighted potential heavy snow bands. The observations to me right now support to double current amounts for areas  within the vicinity of these highlighted regions. This means what ever you have on the ground now expect more of the same next 8 hours. 

Eventually this all slides east and the storms ends around midnight...

Long island may get blasted on the departure of this storm along with CT if a big band develops.


Stay tuned I will have one more update a little later. 

1 comment:

  1. it's snow season on there, I see... even today it's thunderstorm again in my place

    ReplyDelete