WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday Night Storm Update: A Monster Has Been Born






Summary: 


  • Forecast from this morning is on track
    • I made a few tweaks with increasing snow amounts a little to the west (seen below)
  • Local weather outlets are now on board with the significant snows from the coast to the I-95 
  • This storm rapidly moves in tonight
    • Southern NJ sees snow breakout soon
  • Height of this storm for NJ area is tomorrow morning
  • Winds will be whipping near the coast, blowing the snow around
  • In its wake, brutal record cold moves in for the weekend
I will be updating frequently on twitter and have a blog update first thing in the morning as the storm is underway.


Here is the updated map (also seen in the video)







3 comments:

  1. Willy, when will the coldest of the cold wave be coming to NNJ? If you can narrow it down to time of day it'd be great. I literally intend on going outside and experiencing this first hand since it will likely be the coldest temp I ever experienced in my life.

    ReplyDelete