WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday Morning Update

Well I can't say I'm too surprised by the lack of  snowfall for many but the overall forecast idea is still a bust for some.

Here are the latest totals I can find...


You can see how there are accumulations in NW NJ and NE PA like I mentioned however anyone I had in the 2 to 4 inch zone will be closer to 1 to 3. That is where i was wrong.

Expect all snow to finally move in over next few hours...


Areas that were all rain change to snow before this ends. Expect a coating to an inch.

Up in New York State and parts of New England the jury is still out as the storm has several hours to go.

I will have a final summary out tnt along with a pattern update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment