WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Morning Weather Discussion: Rain Ends This Morning, Calm for Rest of the Week

Good morning everyone. The steady rain came in last night and will end this morning. You can see the simulated radar projecting the back end moves through a few hours from now..



Once this front clears the weather becomes calm for the rest of the week with high pressure in control. Expect high temperatures in the low 80's with mostly sunny skies. The air is beginning to feel like fall and I am sure all of us are welcoming it. 

As we head into the next two weeks expect mostly seasonable conditions. I do not see any major autumn cold shots on the horizon at this time. 

The data has begun to get compiled for my winter outlook. As usual I will take a look at a lot of different factors in our current atmosphere, compare them to historical years where we saw similar conditions, and look for verification in the long range models. I will be honest, I really am not sure the direction I am going to go for the Mid-Atlantic at this time (more confident in New England and Mid West). I need to wait a few more weeks. Expect the outlook around mid October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment