- Storm very likely for this weekend to effect the Northeast
- Details still need to be worked out as always
- As stands its rain for the Midatlantic and snow for New England
- This will change if we see the factors I discuss in the video trend properly
- The result that would put NW of I-95 in the game for winter precipitation
IF everything comes together perfectly this storm has major potential. Trends are key next few days!
I will try to have a preliminary prediction by tomorrow night. For now I just want to discuss the evolution.