WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday Night Video Update: I Like What I See!

Video below discusses in more detail how this weather pattern will evolve into January and how it relates to my original winter forecast. Enjoy!

*In the video I use a 5 day average of the GFS ensemble. By mistake the European ensemble is is used half the time but it makes the same point.*




The Bottom Line:

  • A weather pattern change is coming for last few days of December into January
  • This means the warm weather we have been experiencing comes to an end.
  • This evolution is supported by my Winter Outlook 2016
  • Snow will start to fall in the Northeast especially in Ski Country late this month
  • As January progresses the Mid-Atlantic gets into the mix too with February being the banner month for cold and snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment