*In the video I use a 5 day average of the GFS ensemble. By mistake the European ensemble is is used half the time but it makes the same point.*
The Bottom Line:
- A weather pattern change is coming for last few days of December into January
- This means the warm weather we have been experiencing comes to an end.
- This evolution is supported by my Winter Outlook 2016
- Snow will start to fall in the Northeast especially in Ski Country late this month
- As January progresses the Mid-Atlantic gets into the mix too with February being the banner month for cold and snow.