I recommend you watch the video to get the full breakdown of what to expect.
In case you can't, here are the highlights:
- We currently are under a weather pattern that features low pressure under high pressure to the north (Rex Block)
- This means any weather systems that form get blocked and stall in East Coast region
- We have a tropical system off coast of Fl and a low in the gulf currently
- Both these systems along with a cold front will effect area all week.
- Heavy rain Wednesday as front interacts with gulf system
- Heavy rain again Friday into the weekend as this tropical system potentially interacts with more gulf moisture
- When it is all said and done we can be looking at 2-4 inches of rain this week.
- Big pattern change next week to cold fall weather
Like I said, check out the video its not too long and this is a pattern you do not see every day. If this doesn't get you interested in the weather than nothing will. I will update daily this week!