WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Morning: Snow Tonight

Still skiing but quick morning update. Snow overspreads the region later this afternoon and lasts through tonight with some mixing as you go south and east of I95. Expect accumulations of at least 3-6 inches from I95 north and west and 2-4 as you go further south and east. The storm has continued to trend colder due to the southeast ridge of high pressure relaxing more than modeled initially. This will be a moderate snowstorm  for many areas before any changeover to ice and rain (might not change over north and west). I will do my best to have a video out by 5 pm with more detail as storm is underway! 

Sorry for the lack of detail and no map, but I think that sums it up.


Back to the slopes, be sure to tune in later.

4 comments:

  1. Can you please tell us about wed storm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still a possibility for a storm around the Wednesday time frame but it def is not a high probability at this point.. I will touch on this in my video tonight

      Delete
  2. Thank you sir. It's coming down here in scotch plains. Im thinking we don't get a change over to rain???

    ReplyDelete