WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Morning Video Discussion

Video below summarizes the weather pattern over the next 7 days. The focus is on the cold coming to town later this week (holding at least until thanksgiving) and potential snow threats. At this time I think the first flakes of the season are on early Friday morning (snow showers or flurries) and our first shot at accumulating snow is early next week. However, this is far from a certainty and I have many concerns.

For those of you more interested in the finer details including those concerns, I am putting out a special video tonight around 7 pm so be sure to check in. As always, when this storm threat enters the 5 day period I will start to take a stance on what I think will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment