WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Morning: End of November Cold, Beginning of December Warmer

Just as a quick follow up to yesterday's analysis of the long term weather pattern. If I had to summarize my thoughts they would be as follows:


  • Bitter cold ends by Sunday followed by a two day warm up
    • This is due to a storm system passing to our west which will bring us rain on Monday
  • More colder than normal air returns just in time for Thankgiving
  • As we hit the 1st week of December temps should moderate with above normal conditions possible- This is what I consider a reload in the weather pattern
  • I expect colder than normal temperatures to return by the 2nd week of December where winter should then be in full swing
    • Hard to predict the magnitude of the cold at this time, but it should be noticable
  • There is the chance we see some snow before December, but I would put my chips on our first accumulating snowfall within the first 15 days of December.
Buffalo did reach out and tell me its sharing some of their snow if you snow lovers cant wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment