WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Like What I Have: Detailed Update 9pm Tonight

Don't have any major changes to my thoughts from yesterday. Tomorrow will be a mess in the morning for most areas. Expect snow to break out in the wee hours of the morning and start to accumulate in northern areas. Sleet and freezing rain will then work its way into the storm after daybreak for most areas, with plain rain central and south. The cold air should put up a fight for northern parts of our area where I expect a prolonged period of sleet and freezing rain. When it is all said and done I expect several inches to accumulate in North Jersey, Northeast PA before the changeover to ice. Overall horrible commute for anyone central and north on Wednesday morning.

As I mentioned yesterday I am also closely following a potential big storm for end of the weekend and more details on that in the days to come.  

My original snow map is below in yesterdays post. I will make any tweaks if necessary to  tonight and also have a play by play of the storm so everyone knows what to expect.

Until then all details are in yesterday's post/video. 

Btw here are snowfall totals from yesterday. Pink is 6-8, very light pink is 10.




















My forecast: I missed a few spots, but overall not bad I guess. Solid B-















Detailed update at 9pm tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment