WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Evening Video Update: On Track

Not much to add really, my summary this morning said it all. The NWS now has a winter storm watch up for our area. The afternoon model runs have been consistent with my ideas and even the GFS has started its correction westward which I think it will continue to do until tomorrow. I have no reason to change my original snow map below. After tonight's model runs I will have my final forecast tomorrow morning. There are more extreme model solutions out there (Canadian) but I am not ready to buy that at this time- do not want to over hype. After tomorrow I will be focusing on live coverage. For more frequent updates you can find me on twitter @weatherwilly for commentary.



No comments:

Post a Comment