WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Night: The Heart of Winter Coming

Didn't want to go into great detail in the video below because a lot of details still need to work themselves out, but we have an active period of weather coming. After Wednesday things will get very interesting as the upper air pattern I discuss in the video becomes ripe for storm development. I first mentioned this pattern change last Sunday and the trend has been strong since. And yes I still have my eye on the 19th for potential storm development. Winter should hold strong through Feb this year based on all the trends I am looking at. In fact, this could be one of the better patterns I have seen in recent years. Lets see if the trend continues. Much more info and updates in the days to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment