WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Summary of Saturdays Snow Storm & A Look at the Week/Month Ahead

7am Morning Update: I expect snow to spread into the area tomorrow morning and last into early afternoon. This is coming from a clipper system out of Canada. We will see around 0.2-0.3 inches of liquid with this system, but since it will be so cold aloft expect 15-20:1 snow ratios for North Jersey and NYC area. That leaves us with a easy quick few inches of light fluffy snow.  If this system throws us any surprises it will be to the upside w snow amounts. Video summarizing weekend storm and weather pattern ahead below.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Overall although it was spottier than I expected my snow amounts where hit the general areas I targeted. I will show this in the video along with discuss the light snow event coming on Tuesday and a look at the rest of December.


No comments:

Post a Comment