WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Play by Play of Tomorrow's Winter Weather


10am Update: I like what I have below, major operational models hold the accumulation ideas in line. The short term high resolution models however are a little more optimistic on snow amounts or areas north and west. These same models did bust however on Friday night so it will be interesting to see what happens. I will update throughout the day on this page so check in. 

<<<<<<<<<<<

Below is video with my final thoughts on tomorrow. I took down some of the snow and ice amounts from yesterday. Details in video. Timing is from tomorrow early afternoon starting in the southern zones ending Monday in the northern zones on map.








No comments:

Post a Comment