WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Morning: My First Prediction on Thanksgiving Storm Impact and Track

Afternoon update: Models very close to converging but still some differences. It will all come down to the speed and phasing of the two systems. In any event this looks to be a interior snow event and rain along coast and I-95 Next update late tonight.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good Morning..I go through my initial prediction for this storm in the video below. It now looks likely this is going to really impact travel on Wednesday just in time for the Thanksgiving rush. I will be updating blog frequently from this point forward and also will be on twitter @weatherwilly

Media outlets will now really start to hype this, but remember we still have 5 days to go.

Details below...



Here is map included in video on my initial thoughts for precipitation type..


Next update coming later tonight..if storm track in my expected range, I will post potential snowfall sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills You have come to the right place just contact us abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete