WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, November 23, 2012

No Model Agreement on Storm, Multiple Solutions

The weather forecasters out there have started to mention the treat of a storm next week as I have now for a full 6 days. However, the model agreement on this system is some of the worst I've seen. The European just has a cold wave coming through the area, while the GFS now has more of a moderate snow event. This is going to come down to the wire and I am sticking my ground that we will see accumulating snow for our region. I find it hard to believe with the NAO that is in place along with this upcoming cold shot and ridging to our west that a storm will not develop. Keep checking in because I will continue to monitor this situation and try to get more detailed on track and precipitation amounts by tomorrow. Also I will show some more graphics with the models. On another note, the cold is here starting tomorrow. Temps will be in 40's and 30's all week, so bundle up. Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment